Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Lutherville Timonium, Maryland


 These 113 cards were sent by Bill of Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland.  Lutherville-Timonium is the "Elderly Woman Behand a Counter in a Small Town," of the places I've received cards from, which is to say it has the longest name, not that Eddie Vedder wrote a song about it.  It was a rather unique lot with nothing before 1987 and the overwhelming majority of the cards being from the 1990's.  Some of the highlights were four '93 Pacific Wallach's, which more than doubled the number in my collection bringing the total to seven, the first '91 Classic to cross my desk in three years, and a couple of 1993 Topps Finest, which is card that I am very rarely sent.  The oddest of the bunch though were five copies of Wallach's 1995 Donruss Top of the Order card.  Those were the first ones I've picked up since 2012, and nearly double the number I had previously had, which was three.  

Thanks for the cards Bill.

Updated Totals:

No comments:

Post a Comment