Friday, February 4, 2022

Goodyear, Arizona


Daniel of Goodyear, Arizona, first sent me cards back in 2015.  By my unofficial count (sorry, some statistics have been at best "loosely" kept) this is at least the fourth time he has sent cards, or fourth, fifth and sixth time depending on how you count this round of cards.  These cards arrived the same day in three different envelopes.  While I could probably exploit this for more content in the form of three different post, I've decided to opt of the easier route and just post them all together.  

In total there were 30 cards in this envelope.  A nice run of Topps from 1986 to 1990, reminded me that I'm still psychologically compelled to lay them out chronologically in front of me side by side whenever I receive a run of five or more years at once.  There was also a rarely seen 1991 Denny's hologram, and even less commonly seen 1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection variant.

Thanks for the cards Daniel.

Updated Totals:


No comments:

Post a Comment