Thursday, March 10, 2022

Hazle Township, PA


These five Wallach cards, and a 1981 Expos Team card, were sent by Cooper, a young collector from Hazle Township, Pennsylvania.  Hazle Township is a new addition to my map, and appears to be located a little east of Williamsport, a destination I've long wanted visit for their World Series.

Included was an 1986 O-Pee-Chee.  I always enjoy adding O-Pee-Chee from the 80's to my collection.  The 1981 Expos Team card may or may not include Tim Wallach, second from the right, in the first row standing behind the seated players.  Here's a zoomed in look at the card:


I can't tell.  

Thanks for the cards Cooper!

Updated Totals:

1985 Donruss: 143
1985 Topps: 477

Update:

A reader smarter than myself, "Bo," left a comment confirming that it is in fact Wallach in the team photo.  He provided a link to the official team photo with names below.  Here's a copy of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment