Sunday, May 26, 2013

Trade with "Nolan's Dugout"



These 40 cards came as part of a trade with Kyle from New Lenox, Il. In the comments section of another baseball card blog Kyle mentioned that he had a lot of the Pacific sets from the mid 90's.  Being that those are sets that I don't have whole lot of Wallach's from, I looked up Kyle's card blog "Nolan's Dugout."  There was a lot of stuff on his want list that I had in my own collection so I sent him a stack of cards and said "feel free to send my any Wallach's you may have."  This is what arrived.

If you have any Wallach's lying around and just can't bring yourself to send them for free, I'm always happy to work a trade.  Chances are I have something you want.  Just let me know.  And feel free to check out Kyle's blog by clicking the link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment