Monday, July 11, 2022

2019 Topps Archives Expos 50th "Green Variation" #/99


Card Review: 6.6  As far as I'm concerned this is more or less the same card as every other color variation it comes in, with foil stamping above the "EX" in "EXPOS" being the only change.  I guess if Topps is going to take the time to put these out in different colors I'll take the time to give them different grades.  This green comes in below the red and blue and just above the silver for me.

This card represents a rare instance of my first copy being acquired by a way of a reader sending me cards.  It arrived with a package from West Seneca, NY (thanks Brian!) a couple months ago.  It's probably only the 3rd or 4th time that's ever happened, and it may be few than that.

I've already written about this card on six other occasions as this is now the seventh variation of it that I've acquired.  How many variations do you modern collector's need to be happy?  This is absurd.  So if you're really interested in my thoughts on it, go ahead and click this link to the other six reviews.


 

Number of this card in my collection: 1 (98 more to go)



No comments:

Post a Comment