Saturday, May 11, 2019

50 Card Lot of 1982 Fleer


I recently picked up this lot of 50 1982 Fleer Wallach's on eBay.  They arrived at less than 10¢ a card shipped, which is always my threshold for lots of cards on eBay, be they rookies or 1991 Donruss.  Given the age of the cases they were shipped in, and the condition of the tape that the cases were sealed in, these cards had the look of being from an early 80's rookie card speculator.  I guess after 37 years of taking up space, they decided to cut there losses.  I suspect in another 35 years or so there will be no shortage of "1/1's" and "rare" autograph and insert cards being unloaded for pennies on the dollar as well.  Hopefully that'll please some collector down the road as much as finding lots like the one above pleases me.

Updated Total:

1982 Fleer: 298

No comments:

Post a Comment