Saturday, January 12, 2019

Saratoga Springs, NY


I moved this year.  Not far, just across town.  In the process, in addition to falling behind in posting cards that had been sent to me, I misplaced a few envelopes.  This was one of them.  As you can see from the cancelation stamp, this was sent way back in April 2018.  My bad.  It was a nice mailing from Mark of Saratoga Springs, New York.  Included with the cards was a very nice note from Mark who was lucky enough to attend a good number of Expos games before they relocated to Washington.

There were also cards.  I don't recall how many or which ones, because I misplaced them.  They weren't thrown out, they were either prematurely filed away, or inadvertently credited to a different envelope.

So Mark, I apologize for my mix up, and thank you for the cards, Saratoga Springs has been added to my map.

No comments:

Post a Comment