Tuesday, March 5, 2013

1993 Humpty Dumpty #33













Card Review: 1.5 I've seen this card popping up on ebay over the years but never pulled the trigger on it.  It was always over-priced and just didn't look that exciting.  I recently picked up a couple on Sportslot.com and when they arrived I was very proud of myself for holding off on ebay.  Every ebay listing I'd ever seen failed to mention the card wasn't a standard sized card.

Both of my copies (at this point) are still sealed.  I assume these came packed with some sort of food product.  Probably chips given what information is available on the "Humpty Dumpty" wiki page.

Number of this card in my collection: 2
2013 update: 4
2014 update: n/a
2015 update: n/a
2016 update: 6
2017 update: n/a
2018 update: 7
2019 update: n/a
2020 update: n/a
2021 update: 8
2022 update: n/a
2023 update: 9



2 comments:

  1. Humpty Dumpty brand chips were still available in Canada during the last decade -- their BBQ flavor was much better than Hostess (their main competitor in the 80s, no longer available as they were purchased by Frito Lay). Their BBQ was spicy while Hostess' BBQ flavor sweet.

    Sorry for all the time wasting snack food info -- your site is awesome and remember those two cards. When make a trip back to Ontario I'll have to look throw the old cards in my parents attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the information. Thank you for your interest.

    ReplyDelete