Saturday, January 26, 2013

1991 Petro-Canada Stand-up #10



Card Review: N/A  I'm not grading this as a card, but I'll count it towards the total.  It's "cardness" is kind of a gray area for me.  Everything you see above is the same item.  When stored it looks kind of like a card, as seen in the bottom two images.  But when you open it up, there are two flaps inside.  The idea is you pop-out the player, stand up the back ground, and it makes a little diorama type thing.  Had I had this when I was ten, it would have found a very nice spot in in my room.  Today, it's a little too cheap looking to find a spot in my office.

Number of this "card" in my collection: 1
2015 update: 3
2016 update: n/a
2017 update: n/a
2018 update: n/a
2019 update: n/a
2020 update: n/a
2021 update: n/a
2022 update: 4

*Updated*
I picked up a 2nd copy of these from a reader in Ottawa, and it was already punched out, so here are some pics of it in full display:




No comments:

Post a Comment