Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1989 Topps #720 Blank Front















This is an blank front error of the '89 Topps card.  I've seen a lot of blank backs over the years, but not many blank fronts (of anyone not just Wallach).  It doesn't show well in the scan because it's white, and slick, like a normal card front.

I could be way off on this, but I don't ever remember Donruss or Fleer producing blank back cards in the 1980's.  Something that was unique to Topps.  I'm not wild about these errors myself, and they are not something I actively pursue.  I'm not grading this card, or counting it towards the over-all number of cards I have, because I don't really consider it a card.

*Update Jan. 31, 2013*
Upon further review this card has been added to the '89 Topps tally, but is only be counted as 1/2 a card.



6 comments:

  1. That is a card, sir. An awesome one. It should be counted, at least as a half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You talked me into it. I will add it to the '89 Topps total.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://timwallach.blogspot.com/search/label/1989%20Topps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's like the laziest card design Topps has ever used!

    ReplyDelete


  5. The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

    Obat Migrain Tradisional
    Penyebab Telat Haid dan Solusinya
    Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan di Kelopak Mata

    ReplyDelete