Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1991 Classic #2

















Card Review: 8.9  This card wasn't really on my radar as far as knowing it even existed until it showed up in a random lot of Wallach's I bought on ebay.  That kind of thing used to happen quite a bit back around 1999, when ebay (and pretty much the internet too) was new.  I spent a lot of time buying postal money orders because paypal didn't exists back in those years.  The card design is rather weak, complete with the stupid box for an "autographs" on the back.  I would argue it's to fill space for a company too lazy to print career stats.  But the photo is above average, and the purple, if nothing else, is at least different. 

Fun Facts: *This is the lowest card number of any Wallach in my collection

Number of this card in my collection: 1

2012 update: 2
2014 update: 3
2015 update: n/a
2016 update: 5
2017 update: n/a
2018 update: n/a
2019 update: n/a
2020 update: 6


No comments:

Post a Comment