Friday, May 11, 2012

1987 Indiana Blue Sox #27










Card Review: 4.4  I don't know much about this set.  There was/(is?) a card shop in the Double Day parking lot that was owned by my 8th card latin teacher, Mr. Henrici, and it had tons of them. They were marked about a buck a peice, at least the Wallach's were and it was years before I finally coughed up the dollar to buy one.  That was a lot for a Wallach, much less a clearly generic Wallach.  Mr. Henrici was the teacher/owner.  He allegedly played college ball at Georgetown.  He didn't think much of me as an 8th grader, but when I started putting balls out of Doubleday in high school he was suddenly a lot nicer.  Who says sports can't help your grades in Latin?

Number of this card in my collection: 1
2013 update: n/a
2014 update: n/a
2015 update: n/a
2016 update: n/a
2017 update: n/a
2018 update: n/a
2019 update: n/a
2020 update: 326

No comments:

Post a Comment