Thursday, November 7, 2019

Ottawa, Ontario


These five cards were sent by Angus from Ottawa.  That's in Canada if you're keeping score.  By my count it's the third time Angus has sent cards going back to his first submission in 2015.  Angus operates a Cleveland Browns centric card blog that you can check out here, "Dawg Day Cards."  The Browns, in addition to having helmets that look a lot like the classic Syracuse Football helmet, were also the NFL home for Syracuse greats Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, and Kevin Johnson.

Included in this mix of cards from Angus were two '86 O-Pee-Chee Stickers.  That was enough to double the total number I had in my collection bumping it up to four.  These are also the first two I have that weren't cut into individual stickers, so it's in no small sense they're really my first complete copies of this "card."

Thanks Angus.

Updated Totals:



No comments:

Post a Comment