Friday, February 22, 2013

1986 O-Pee-Chee Stickers #82

Card Review: Incomplete (4.6)  I can't say for certain, but it appears this sticker was cut in half to be sold as an individual card.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I know I don't like it, but I'm not sure to what degree.  The '86 Topps Sticker comes with two stickers attached as one "card."  Who would take the time to so meticulously cut all the stickers?  I really hope it was done by OPC in some sort of direct to dealer type excess product dump at the end of the year.  I hate to think of some poor guy carefully cutting all these stickers only to sell them for a couple of pennies 25 years after the fact.

Number of this card in my collection: 2
2014 update: n/a
2015 update: n/a
2016 update: n/a
2017 update: n/a
2018 update: n/a 
2019 update: 4







No comments:

Post a Comment