Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Induction Program 2014 Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame


This program cover may look familiar by now.  It's the same as the "mini-poster" and "poster."  The program is actually very well done.  Printed on nice paper stock, full color, and there is not much of what I would describe as throw away filler content inside.  I didn't scan the whole thing, but below are some of the highlights.


Above: Table of Contents If you see anything listed that I didn't scan in but are interested in, let me know, I'll be happy to scan it and email it to you, or add it to the bottom of this post.


Above: Letter from the Mayor of St. Mary's  Not sure if every Mayor in Canada wears one of those medals, but I like to think that they do.


Above (updated from original post): Congratulations Ad from the Angels  I over looked this the first few times I flipped through this program.  It wasn't until about a week later, while giving it a very thorough reading I noticed this ad from the Angels.  Given Wallach only played half a season with the Angels, it's cool that it was included.


Above: Tim Wallach's page I didn't scan in the pages for the other three inductee's, but I did scan the "Congratulations" page for each of them from their respective clubs.  That photo may look a little familiar, it's the same one used on the 1981 Dimanche-Derniere insert that I just posted on a few weeks ago.

Below: The Four "Congratulations" pages for each of the inductees I think the Wallach page is very well done and an extremely nice gesture and sentiment from the Dodgers.  I'm strongly considering blowing it up to poster size.





Below: A page on Larry Walker and list of all Inductees by year





No comments:

Post a Comment