These six cards were sent by long time contributor Bo, of Oceanside, New York. Bo has been sending me cards going all the way back to 2015. It's kind of wild to type out here in this post. I have hard time reconciling that in my mind, that over a decade has past since I started this blog, or that a generous stranger would continue to send me cards for that long. Thank you, Bo, as always, the cards are greatly appreciated.
For a number of reasons, most of them good, I'm not posting on this blog nearly as much as I used to. Of late, I've actually started to consider if I should wrap it up as I just don't see a future where I start posting regularly again. Rather than let it linger in the background and stress me out, or feel like something I'm neglecting, some sort of satisfactory conclusion feels like an okay idea.
I don't know what that means, or what it will look like, but it's an idea I've started to kick around. We'll see.
Thanks again Bo!
Updated Totals:
No comments:
Post a Comment