Friday, April 5, 2024

Lutherville, Maryland



This box sent by Bill from Lutherville, Maryland, arrived with 165 cards inside.  Bill previously sent cards back in 2020.  Included in the mix was a 1990 Topps Double Header.  It's only the third one in my collection.  I don't remember seeing these back in 1990, but they're out there.  Bill also included 6 copies of the 1990 Topps Super Star sticker back.  While it's not what I would call "rare," it is the most copies I've ever been sent at once.  As far as other lesser seen cards included, there were two 1993 Pacific (only my 10th and 11th copies) and a 1995 Score Hall of Gold (14th).

Finally, Bill also included a complete run of Chad Wallach's Topps base cards, which currently (criminally if you ask me) consists of two cards.

Below are some pictures of all the cards and updated totals.





Thanks for the cards Bill!

Updated Totals:










No comments:

Post a Comment