Saturday, April 15, 2023

Watertown, NY



These 8 cards were sent by The Night Owl.  Night Owl, in addition to operating what has been the gold standard of card blogs the last 15 years or so, has long been a generous supplier of mid-90's Dodger Wallach cards to this blog.  Which is nice, because they're often the ones I over look when making purchases.  The Donruss Top of the Order cards are the first ones I've added in 3 years and brings my total up to 11.  Three years really isn't that long I guess, I previously went 8 years without adding one of those.  It's practically a regular addition now.

Thanks for the cards Night Owl!

Updated Totals:

1994 Stadium Club: 61

1995 Collector's Choice: 44

1995 Collector's Choice SE x2: 55

1995 Donruss: 53

1995 Donruss Top of the Order x3: 11


No comments:

Post a Comment