Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Brownsburg, IN


Daniel sent these five cards from Brownsburg, IN.  He sent them in April of 2017.  Yes, it's taken me over two years to post these cards.  My bad.  Sorry Daniel, this envelope got lost in the shuffle of a move.

They're still very much appreciated.  Also of interest, at least it is to me, is this is the second time someone from Brownsburg, IN has sent me cards.  Gabe, who publishes "White Sox Card Adventures," also sent me cards from Brownsburg, IN back in 2015.  I don't know if Daniel and Gabe know eachother, but they're literally just a couple of miles apart.  If you two are looking for trading partners you may have one closer than you know.  Let me know and I'll try putting you in touch if you want.

Thanks for the cards Daniel.

Updated Totals:

1989 Topps: 737
1991 Topps x3: 244
1991 Upper Deck: 280


No comments:

Post a Comment