Thursday, September 5, 2013

1993 Memphis Chicks Modern All-Stars #33

Card Review: 8.2  Technically, this isn't a "new" card.  I already posted about it, and gave it a review.  But at the time of that post, I only had one copy, and it was autographed.  This review will be short, if you want to read all about this card, feel free to read my long winded rant in the original post.

This incarnation of the post will serve as the "official" one going forward, and is where all future updates as far as quanity will be marked.  Though, I doubt I will see many more of these cross my desk.  I never expected to see a 2nd one, and thats why I went ahead and used the autograph version for the first post.  I figured that was as good as it was going to get.  But Dave Weber of Minor League Singles came through for me in a big way.

Number of this card in my collection: 2
2014 update: n/a
2015 update: n/a
2016 update: n/a
2017 update: 3


No comments:

Post a Comment