Monday, July 1, 2024

Bedford, Nova Scotia

This pair of '91 Upper Deck arrived from Bedford, Nova Scotia, thanks to regular contributor Ryan.  I'm embarrassed to acknowledge this, but I don't have an accurate count as to how many times Ryan has sent me cards.  I do know that Bedford is the 3rd town in Nova Scotia that he has sent them from, and it's not because he moves all that much.  Ryan is one of the early contributors to this blog and has been sending cards since 2013.

I didn't really expect people to send cards when I started this blog.   I intended it to be more of my own deluxe, personal trading card data base for my Wallach collection.  When cards actually started arriving I started the map (click the mail box on the right) and also kept a hand written tally.  Initially I didn't update the map more than once for a particular sender (it wasn't really a common issue at the time), I only updated my notes.  I believe somewhere I have my original sheet of cards sent, but I've never dug it up to fill in the few gaps that I know exists.

So thank Ryan, I'm not sure how times you've generously sent my cards for over a decade now, but I know it's north of ten, and probably quite a bit higher (and will be one higher later this week when I get around to posting the cards that arrived shorty after these).

Updated Totals:

1991 Upper Deck: 575

1991 Upper Deck Checklist: 368





No comments:

Post a Comment