Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Eden Prairie, MN



These 20 cards were sent by Dan of Eden Prairie, Minnesota,....like nine months ago.  My bad.  During the course of some rearranging of rooms in my house last year, a shoe box of cards that had been sent but not yet posted, was inadvertently stuck in the wrong place.  Sorry Dan.

Excessive delays aside, it's a nice assortment of Wallach cards.  That's a '92 Topps Micro and the '95 Stadium Club is of the "World Series."  By my count this is the 3rd time Dan has sent cards.  I also mention, in some actually keeps track, these will be counted as 2023 additions.  That's just easier for me than trying to go back and amend the 2022 card totals.  Also, somehow, that 1988 Fleer Award Winners is the first one I've added since 2020.  I love that set for it's similarity to the 1986-87 Fleer Basketball set.


Thanks for the cards Dan. 

Updated Totals:

No comments:

Post a Comment