Thursday, July 14, 2022

Ottawa, Ontario


The contents of this envelope sent by Angus from Ottawa, make up one of the more unique batches of cards I've ever been sent.  By my count it's the fourth time Angus has sent cards.  Envelopes from Canada often contain fun groups of cards with O-Pee-Chee and Leaf frequently being included.  This still stood out from the crowd.  The 2003 Donruss Expos card is only my second copy.  I picked up my first one in 2013 and it was one of the tougher Wallach cards I've ever tried to track down that wasn't one of those individually numbered variations, which I only consider to be quasi-unique as far as cards go.  The Stuarts are also less than common as far Wallach cards go with the pair in this mailing representing only my 8th and 9th copies of the card.

Thanks for the cards Angus!

Updated Totals:






1 comment:

  1. Glad they arrived safely. Found a few more cards to add to your hoard at a local show last Sunday. I'll try to get them in the mail soon. It will include a couple of O-Pee-Chee cards.

    ReplyDelete