Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2003 Donruss Expos #29


Card Review: 8.9  This was no easy card to track down.  So elusive was this card, that until it arrived in the mail (after paying way too much $3/plus $3 shipping), I had never even seen it.  I had seen online pictures of a couple other cards from this set, but not the Wallach.  I was a little disappointed the card depicted him in this particular Expos uniform rather than the classic uniform, but I can't complain too much.

This was part of a 59 card set given away at an Expos game in 2003.  Given their attendance numbers back then, I can't imagine there are that many of these floating around today.  Though, I'll keep looking as it's certainly one I'd like to have more of.*

Number of this card in my collection: 1




*I want more of all the other Wallach cards too.

No comments:

Post a Comment