Friday, January 14, 2022

Venture, CA


These 23 cards were sent by Ken of Venture, California.  These are the first cards I've received from Venture (it's north of Los Angeles and south of Santa Barbara), but I have received cards from nearby Newbury Park and Agoura Hills.  It's a nice assortment and a good way to start the year off as I look to improve on last years total of 645 new Wallach cards.

I've noticed a tradition, unlike perhaps any other than the Masters, developing with this blog.  Whenever I do my end of the year post, I point out cards that I went the entire year without picking up a new copy of.  Without fail, I seem to always receive a few of the more notable ones in the mail almost immediately after posting about them.  In this batch of cards, the 1993 Upper Deck, '94 Upper Deck, '95 Stadium Club, '95 Topps embossed, '95 Upper Deck, and '96 CC II, were all cards I didn't receive copies of in 2021.  Maybe they were just due.

Thanks for the cards Ken!

Updated Totals:



No comments:

Post a Comment