Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Grand Rapids, MI


This card was sent by Mathew of Grand Rapids, Michigan.  It's the second time Matthew (follow him on twitter @jmswyo) has sent cards by my count, with the first time coming last December.

That was also around the last time I updated this blog.  As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in over seven weeks.  I'm fine, nothing is wrong, I just hit a busy patch in life and this blog sort of had to take a back seat.  I've accumulated a large back log of some very generous submissions that I intend to start posting, and have also acquired a few odd ball Wallach items that I'm looking forward to doing post for.

Finally, during my little hiatus, I was unable to give regular updates on something pretty awesome that was going on down in the Grapefruit League.  Chad Wallach, projected to be the Marlins third catcher (which while still being on the 40-man roster, would land him in AAA), was doing all he could to make it a very difficult decision for the Marlins.  He led the Fish in RBI's this spring and was putting on a very impressive offensive showing.  Here are the Marlins stats sorted by RBI:



Thanks for the card Mathew, here is the updated total:



No comments:

Post a Comment