Monday, November 3, 2014

1991 Starshot Pinback Badges #152


Card Review: "Not a Card" This item shows up on a good number of online databases and checklist as a "card."  I don't consider it a card.  It may be numbered and part of a set, but it's a pin.  I'm not trying to shove this round pin through the square card hole.  It's sort of cool, and I'm more than a little surprised that the first one I came across was still intact in its original package.  I'm not about to start hoarding these, but if I ever come across a loose button, I'll be inclined to pick it up.

I don't remember ever seeing these as a kid.  I remember the 1990 MVP Pins that came packaged with a Score card but I never saw these "Star Shots."  If you know anything about them, i.e. how much they retailed for, where they were sold, and many years they were put out for, I'd love to hear from you in the comments.







No comments:

Post a Comment