Saturday, August 3, 2013

Card in the Mail


This card arrived from Andrew in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  Ann Arbor of course, is known for being the place where Kordell Stewart connected on the greatest Hail Mary of all-time, sorry Doug, Slash's one was more impressive.

It's also home to the Michigan Basketball team, which advanced all the way to the National Championship game last season on the strength of some incompetent officiating against Syracuse.

It's probably not a good idea to try to upset the people who send me cards, but I know Andrew, so I figure it's cool.

I had to google his Latin message, as my one year of 8th grade Latin is a little rusty.

"Out of many, one."

This "one" now brings my 1984 Fleer count up to 67 cards.

Thank you Andrew.  Go Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment