Monday, June 3, 2013

1994 Mother's Cookies #10















Card Review: 7.7  These Mother's Cookies sets didn't change much (or really at all) from year to year.  Which is fine with me, for some reason I really like them.  Thanks to user comments (and ebay searches) I've learned that they were given out in packs at the Stadiums in California once a year (I've seen A's, Angels, Dodgers, and I assume Giants and Padres exist too).  You didn't get the complete set in a pack and a lot of trading went on.  It's kind of a cool idea, though as a ten year old I would have rather just been given the whole set.  These were a real bear for me to track down.  I believe I have all the Mother's Cookies Wallachs now (one more to come), but every time I say something definitive like that some other set pops up and proves me wrong.

Number of this card in my collection: 1
2013 update: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment