Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1989 Topps #720 Blank Front

This is an blank front error of the '89 Topps card.  I've seen a lot of blank backs over the years, but not many blank fronts (of anyone not just Wallach).  It doesn't show well in the scan because it's white, and slick, like a normal card front.

I could be way off on this, but I don't ever remember Donruss or Fleer producing blank back cards in the 1980's.  Something that was unique to Topps.  I'm not wild about these errors myself, and they are not something I actively pursue.  I'm not grading this card, or counting it towards the over-all number of cards I have, because I don't really consider it a card.

*Update Jan. 31, 2013*
Upon further review this card has been added to the '89 Topps tally, but is only be counted as 1/2 a card.


  1. That is a card, sir. An awesome one. It should be counted, at least as a half.

  2. You talked me into it. I will add it to the '89 Topps total.


  4. Wow, that's like the laziest card design Topps has ever used!

  5. 20151015xiaodaige
    michael kors outlet online,
    juicy couture tracksuit,
    dolphins jerseys,
    raiders jerseys,
    herve leger dresses,
    vikings jerseys,
    packers jerseys,
    new england patriots jerseys,
    dansko shoes,
    tods outlet store,
    mlb jerseys,
    michael kors outlet online,
    oakley sunglasses,
    nike sneakers,
    gucci,borse gucci,gucci sito ufficiale,gucci outlet
    mbt shoes outlet,
    hermes outlet store,
    nike roshe run,
    canada goose coats,
    canada goose outlet,
    woolrich outlet store,
    air jordan shoes for sale,
    mcm backpack,
    ugg outlet online,
    cleveland cavaliers,
    supra shoes,
    basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes