Wednesday, July 17, 2024

1988 Topps Rack Pack

I recently added this unopend rack pack of 1988 Topps with the Wallach All-Star in the center spot by way of eBay.  Over the years I acquired a few other unopened packs with Wallach, but this is the first rack I've been able to get my hands on.  

I'd be hard pressed to come up with a better one.  The Wallach All-Star is in the prime center spot, flanked by a Dave Winfield All-Star insert and Alan Trammell.  As an extra bonus, there is a Tony Gwynn showing on the back.  Short of a the Wallach base card being in the Trammell spot, trying to improve this with say a Mattingly or Raines is really just nit-picking.  I may end up trying to frame this some how, but it's not a huge priority at the moment.  I'm just very happy to add it to the collection for now.  Below are some more photos of the pack.


             










2 comments: