Friday, January 26, 2024

Portland, Oregon



These 4 cards were sent by Kerry of Portland, Oregon.  This is (by my count) the fifth time Kerry has sent cards going back to 2016.  Perhaps I'm biased, but I think the '88 Donruss Wallach is one of the better looking cards in the set.  I consider '88 Donruss to be maybe the ugliest design of the 1980's, but within the set, this Wallach stands out.  That's not something I say about every Wallach card.  For instance, I consider the 1990 Fleer Wallach to be perhaps the worst looking card in an otherwise decent looking set.  It's out of focus, sun bleached, and blue on the card design clashes with the blue on the uniform. (I've put it below for reference, though it wasn't sent with these)


Thanks for the cards Kerry!

Updated Totals:





No comments:

Post a Comment