Thursday, October 6, 2022

Suffolk, VA

These 108 cards were sent by Russell of Suffolk, Virginia.  It's not the first time I've been sent cards from Virginia, but it's the first time I've been sent cards from Virginia from someplace other than the D.C. Metro area (much of which lies in Virginia).  Growing up, I had Grandparents who lived south of Richmond and my family would drive down from New York at least once a year, so it's a State I feel I have some connection with.  Even if my Grandparents were just retirees from the north and not Virginia natives.  I bring this up, because the good folks in New Kent County always made it pretty clear that D.C. wasn't really "Virginia."  So in any event, I hope the entire State now considers itself included on my map of where cards have been sent from.

Thanks for the cards Russell!

Updated Totals:




No comments:

Post a Comment