Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Grand Rapids, MI

 


These two cards were sent by Mathew of Grand Rapids, Michigan,....back in January of 2020.  Recently I found a batch of envelopes that I had carefully set aside in a safe place for future posting, a little too safe I guess, because I ended up forgetting where I put them and only recently stumbled upon the stash tucked away in a box.  So there will be a few more 2020 offerings popping up in the coming weeks (along with my 2021 backlog), at least thats the plan, assuming I don't put them anyplace "safe" again.

That sticker above is of the O-Pee-Chee variety.  It's only my third copy, and the first one to be added to my collection since the original post went up for it back in 2013.


Thanks for cards Mathew.

Updated Totals:

1988 O-Pee-Chee Stickers: 3

1992 Score: 111




No comments:

Post a Comment