Saturday, June 29, 2019

Victoria, MN


These four cards were sent by Dan of Victoria, Minnesota.  By my count it's the third time Dan has sent cards.  They were nicely packaged in an '88 Topps wrapper, which has since found its way to my refrigerator door.  Dan mentioned in a note that a friend had opened a box of '87 Leaf, if it was just one box, I think that's what kids today would call a "hot box" (I don't speak insert) given it's great return on Wallachs.  Could also be that the Leaf sets were smaller, similar to O-Pee-Chee, I've never looked into it.  The '71 style is a cut out from an old price guide, and only my 3rd copy of it.  Thanks for the cards Dan, I'll take a look at your list.

Updated Totals:

1987 Leaf x3: 53
1991 BB Card Price Guide Monthly: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment