Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Watertown, NY


This marks my first "real" post since the end of August.  I am in process of moving, which comes with a unique set of complications in my line of work.  Between boxes and million other variables, this blog has taken a hiatus.  But I'm still receiving cards.  It's my goal to get everything "new" posted between now and the end of the year.  It won't be chronological, so if you send cards, I have them, I'm trying to get to them, it's not going to happen in order they arrived.

These four were sent by The Nightowl.  Greg seems to think his well of Wallach cards has now run dry.  I suspect so long as his blog is up and running, he's going to be getting the stray Wallach (albeit in a Dodger uniform) sent his way.  Thanks for the cards Greg.

Updated Totals:

1990 Score: 198
1991 Upper Deck Checklist: 194
1994 Collector's Choice: 40
1996 Donrusss: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment