Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hand Delivered Cards - Farmington, NM


The above cards were sitting on my desk when I arrived at my office Monday morning.  I wasn't sure where they came from, but figured maybe I had placed them somewhere they didn't belong and maybe my secretary had stumbled onto them.  I'm usually very good about not misplacing cards.  It may take me awhile to scan, tally, and file them away, but I rarely lose them.  In any event, I stuck them in a drawer with other random cards that end up on my desk and didn't think much of it.

I don't really talk too much about baseball cards with people in my day to day life.  People who tend to be friends and family (who I know aren't interested), and people I run into in a professional capacity (who I strongly suspect aren't interested).  But it's not a secret either obviously, as for a little while a few years ago my collection received a good amount of attention.  It was just attention that for the most part didn't pierce into the San Juan County, NM legal community.  A few know about my blog, and one them dropped off he these cards.  I put it together when he asked if I received them when I ran into them at a court house.

So these aren't old cards I misplaced.  These are new arrivals, and will be tallied up accordingly.  Thanks for the cards Mitch.

Updated Totals:

1983 Donruss: 98
1985 Donruss x2: 74
1986 Fleer: 114
1986 Topps AS: 584
1987 Topps: 790
1988 Donruss x2: 710

No comments:

Post a Comment