Thursday, March 30, 2017

Coralville, IA


Matt, a repeat sender of cards, sent in this 1995 Panini sticker from Coralville, IA recently.  As his note details, this is the factory set variation.  I was not aware of these.  I am often very much in the dark about these variations.  A couple years ago someone sent me a list of all known variations from the 80's and 90's, not specific to Wallach, but within the sets.  I've been putting off comparing it to my collection for sometime now.  The only "variation" I believe I've ever addressed 1988 Donruss.  As a "variation," I'm going to count this as a 1995 Panini Sticker, and not a unique card (something I do for the Upper Deck gold holograms).  I'm not sure if that's the correct way to do it, but that's how I do it, and in the end, so long long as it's only counted once the grand total of cards remains the same.  Here's a look at the two different backs:



Thanks for the sticker Matt.

Updated Total:

1995 Panini Stickers: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment