Friday, September 16, 2016

Mukilteo, WA


My free time has been non-existent of late, and as a result this blog has suffered.  Cards are still coming, I just haven't been able to scan and post, let alone sort, order, and send out return envelopes.  My card closet is in as much a state of chaos as it's been at any point in the last five years.  So if your waiting to see your cards posted, or for a return package, please bear with me.

This card was sent by Davis of Mukilteo, Washington.  1982 Fleer is one of the more elusive base set cards of Wallach that there is to be found from the 1980's.  I've been doing this long enough now that I feel comfortable saying that it's not a coincidence.  There's just less '82 Fleer floating around than most other sets from the decade.  I'm not sure what to do with that information, other than perhaps load up on '82 Fleer Ripken's, but at this point, I don't think anyone cares.

Thanks for the card Davis.

Updated Total:

1982 Fleer: 73

No comments:

Post a Comment