Tuesday, July 19, 2016

1986 Provigo Mini-Poster


This 1986 Provigo Poster is something that has been on my radar for more than a few years, but until recently had remained elusive.  Recently though, entire sets of these posters have been showing up on ebay with some regularity.  The price has varied wildly from the reasonable to the obscene.  Shortly after coming up short on a set that finished at a reasonable price, someone listed them all individually.  It may be a case of slimey profiteering, but I was finally able to get my hands on one of these as a result.

It measures 15 x 9, has perforated coupons on the bottom, and a blank back.  The card stock isn't as sturdy as a standard card, but is far from flimsy.  I actually like this much more than I thought I would.  If there's a guy in the set you've been on the fence about, I would recommend going ahead and picking one of these up.






No comments:

Post a Comment