Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Newark, DE


These cards were sent by Mark of Newark, Delaware.  Mark is also known as "Clubhouse Kaz" of "This Way to the Clubhouse."  This is the 8th time Mark has sent cards.  As always, thank you very much Mark.

The 2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites is one of my favorite Wallach cards.  It's a huge improvement over his original 1990 Topps, which featured a somewhat dark and drab photo.  It is by no means a horrible looking card, this 2003 variation is just better.  However, today it's hitting a bit of a sore spot.  Archives came out this week, and once again, I was disappointed to find that Wallach was not on the checklist.  Come on Topps, throw me a bone.

Updated Totals:

1994 SP: 32
1996 Collector's Choice Ser.II: 22
2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites: 13

1 comment:

  1. I def didn't remember that Wallach was an Angel, thus I think I had this card in my possession for a long time. I felt kind of guilty when I was going through and cataloging all my commons recently. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete