Saturday, July 19, 2014

Gilbert, AZ


This large envelope was sent by Bill Virdon super collector, Adam, from Gilbert, Arizona.  Arizona is now represented on my map.  Bill Virdon was manager of the Expos in 1983 and '84, so Adam picks up some Wallach stuff from time to time.  I know how that goes.  I keep a box of random Expos stuff that is either sent to me, or I'm forced to purchase as part of a set in order to get the Wallach related item.  That's a 1983 Dimanch-Derniere poster/card/page thing in the photo.  A year ago I didn't have any, now I have two, and did it without being priced gauged.  I really appreciate it Adam, thank you very much.  Also included were six 1987 Leaf Wallach's.

Updated Totals:

1987 Leaf x6: 21

If you have any oddball Bill Virdon items or cards, I'm sure Adam would love to take them off your hands.  Contact me, or leave a comment, and I'll make sure it gets to Adam.


No comments:

Post a Comment