Friday, February 28, 2014

Cards from Brooklyn


One of the dilemna's I face regularly (besides whether to spell it "dilemna" or "dilemma") is whether to scan in letters/notes people often send with cards.  If your sending cards, I figure you have to assume I'm going to scan the cards in.  I'm not sure people make that assumption with the notes and letters they often send.  So far I've gone on a case by case basis.

So if I don't publish your note/letter, please don't assume it's because I didn't appreciate it.  Peter from Brooklyn sent a very nice letter with these cards, but I'm choosing not to publish it, for one it has his full address on it and for another, I'm not sure he intended it to be shared.  In any event, thanks for the note Peter, I enjoyed it.

Peter caught wind of this blog by way of Max and Charlie's blog "The Clown Show," so another thanks to them, and of course to Peter for sending the cards.

Updated Totals:

1986 Provigo: 27
1988 Topps Mini Leaders: 6
1989 Sportflics: 4
1993 Panini: 10
1993 Topps: 71

No comments:

Post a Comment