Friday, July 5, 2013

Cards in the Mail

This is one of the more eclectic envelopes I've received as far as card selection.  It's a pretty cool assortment, complete with a rookie card and '86 Fleer mini.  These cards were sent by Joe in West Virginia.  This is the 2nd time Joe has sent cards, but last time he was running a different blog.  Click here to visit his new one.

Here are the updated totals for the card sent:

'82 Donruss: 136
'86 Fleer: 71
'86 Fleer Mini: 18
'87 Topps: 484
'91 OPC Premier: 11
'92 Leaf: 21
'92 Topps: 72
'93 Bowman: 11


  1. Glad I could help out. I've already gotten three more since I sent those; I'll send them when I get a few more.

    Oh, and as for the different blog, I had to change the name of my cardblog and make it not Padres-centric because one of my contract stipulations with GLB was that I can't write about the Padres anywhere else.

  2. 20151015xiaodaige
    discount ugg boots,
    michael kors outlet online,
    mizuno shoes,
    true religion outlet,
    coach outlet online,
    louis vuitton outlet,
    the north face outlet,
    nike air foamposite one,foamposite,foamposites,foamposite release 2015,foamposite sneakers,foamposites for sale,foamposite gold
    ysl outlet online,
    valentino shoes,
    tods shoes,
    discount oakley sunglasses,
    black friday 2015,
    michael kors outlet,
    michael kors handbags,
    cheap jordan shoes,
    michael kors outlet online,
    abercrombie fitch,
    converse shoes,
    fred perry shirts,
    beats by dre,
    barcelona jersey,
    rolex watches for sale,
    lululemon pants,
    louis vuitton outlet online,
    puma shoes,