Wednesday, April 17, 2013

1995 Stadium Club #259 Division Series















Card Review: Fail
Oh wow, another 1995 Stadium Club variation.  I'm just sick of this card.  This is now the 7th (I've still got two more to feature), and I believe final variation of this card.  The card itself was a pretty nice card.  But nobody needs seven slightly different versions of it.  It'd be one thing if they all had different brightly colored back grounds or something.  But minor differences in the gold stamping don't warrant this kind of repetition.  This one gets a "fail" not because it's any worse than the others, but just because I'm sick of finding new variations.  When I finish listing every known Wallach I'm going to actually rank every single one and go back and amend grades accordingly.

Number of this card in my collection: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment