Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Just Commons" purchase


These cards just arrived in my mailbox last week.  They weren't free.  I paid for them, but not much.  I picked them up on the website "Just Commons."  "Just Commons" was the first site after ebay that I ever bought Wallach cards off of.  It's similar to Sportslots.com, but it's just one guys selling commons, and he's got a lot of them.  It's not just commons, it more or less everything, and his prices are amazing.  About two years ago I relieved him of all the Wallach's he had listed.  Which at the time was a couple hundred.  I figured that was that, and didn't go back to the site that often (I actually used it to complete a couple sets, which I think is the sites primary purpose).  But recently I typed "Wallach" into the search box again, and a whole new mess of cards popped up.  I guess "Just Commons" restocks on occassion. I'll be checking back again more often.

Here's what I picked up, 118 card in all:



 A good amount of Topps and Bowman, including three (3) '87 Topps Tiffany's, at the wildly reasonable price of .15 each













 O-Pee-Chee is a little tougher to come by than Topps, so these are a welcome addition, even the ones that only say "OPC" on the back.

And a bunch of others below.  Photo quality isn't the best, but you get the idea.























1 comment:

  1. Thanks for highlighting that site. I found quite a few cards I needed. BTW, there's already 27 more Wallach cards listed.

    ReplyDelete