Saturday, March 16, 2013

1995 Collector's Choice SE #94 Gold Signature

Card Review: 9.1 This is the gold variation of the '95 SE card.  This was actually sent to me by a reader, unsolicitated no less.  It's the first time I've picked up a card I didn't already have in that manner, hopefully it won't be the last.  In 1995 I would have gladly traded a finger for a gold variation.  Internet shopping didn't exist, and card shops weren't wasting shelf space of junk wax commons, not even the gold ones.  Today, it's a welcome addition and one less card I need to track down, though I'm keeping all my fingers.  I like the Silver, Blue and Gold variations all about the same.  The gold does have a sort of vintage look that I like, but they're all pretty nice cards.

Number of this card in my collection: 1  (feel free to send me more)

1 comment:

  1. By far, one of my best-spent quarters. A handsome card, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete