Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Refractor #12

















Card Review: 9.4  I don't like the refractor as much as the base card.  That doesn't mean it's not awesome.  I used to find these refractor's a bit over the top, but as more and more crap has been produced by the card companies, these refractors don't seem as ridiculous, and look a lot better than a lot of the newer nonsense.  I don't know if Topps produced more of these or of the autographed variant, as the autographed variant isn't numbered.  I suspect there are fewer of these.  The autographed 2003 ATFF pops up on ebay with some regularity.  I've seen this card show up exactly four times, and have never passed on it.  I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of people tried to build a refractor set of these back in 2003, and they just aren't leaving personal collections.

Number of this card in my collection: 1 (out of 299 possible)
2013 update: 2
2014 update: 3
2015 update: 4








1 comment: