Sunday, April 1, 2012

1981 Plastic Coca-Cola Cup







I don't know anything about this cup.  I just knew I had to have it when I saw it on ebay.  The writing under the Coca-Cola logo is french.  My initial guess was that these were used at the Stadium as souvenir cups.  However, I have similar plastic Wallach cup that has markings from the fast food chain Wendy's.  So perhaps this was an earlier version of the cup, or used at a different chain.  I don't know.  If anyone has any insight it would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Corey,
    Yes, those cups were given away at the stadium as part of a promotion from Wendy's. I had stacks and stacks of them when I was a kid. We used to build sand castles with them in our sandbox. I think I had a couple Gary Carter cups too. Don't know what I did with them, they might be in my parents' attic. I must have had 100 of them.
    Jason Eley

    ReplyDelete