Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1986 Topps Tattoo


"Card" review: 0.2  This is the sort of cheap temporary tattoo that used to (maybe still does) come in cracker jack boxes.  The image on top is the actual "card."  The one on the bottom is photo shopped to show how it would look, at least in theory, if applied.  If I recall, what you do is put it image side down on the skin, pat water on the back, hold it for awhile, then peel it off to reveal a colored smudge that looks nothing like the image you thought you were putting on.  I've never tried it with one of these Topps card tattoo's, but I imagine they work about the same way.

I have no idea how these were sold.  It's perforated, and looks like it was torn from a larger sheet, but that's just a guess.

Number of this "card" in my collection: 1
2015 update: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment